Momentum 2013 is the inaugural industry event dedicated to one of the most politically-charged and compelling issues in the services business today – domestic sourcing of IT and BPO services in America.
And – as you would suspect – HfS will be there stirring things up! Phil Fersht will be leading the plenary buyers’ panel, while HfS’ Mike Beals, who leads training programs for the HfS Governance Academy, will also be there. Oh – and you can download our report on the topic here for some advanced reading so you can turn up sounding clever…
This two-day event includes discussions and debates from industry leaders on topics such as:
- Domestic IT and BPO Sourcing Can Generate Good American Jobs: The Role for Policy
- After years of Offshoring, Why is Domestic Sourcing Now Viable?
- Trends in Domestic Sourcing
- Global Sourcing 101: A Primer for EDAs and Government Agencies
- Operations Best Practices: Recruitment & Training Strategies for Domestic Sourcing
- How State Governments and Local Agencies Can Attract IT/BPO Service Providers and Shared Services Centers
- Building the Business Case for Domestic Sourcing
- The Domestic Sourcing Model: Key Considerations in Location Assessment
- A Compelling Argument: The Cost Analysis of Domestic Sourcing
- Domestic Sourcing: A Key Component of a Global Service Delivery Strategy
And for all you savings-savvy sourcing sentinels, we have secured a 20% discount for HfS readers: Enter the promo code HfS421 when you register here.
We hope to see you there!