Fed up with all the puff and fluff? Comatosed by the motherhood and apple pie? Ready to get the real deal? Well, your pain will be over on August 4th, as we bring you the ultimate unfiltered schmaltz-free one-hour debate on the future of the outsourcing industry.
Join us for a special web-event where four senior provider and four senior buyer executives will lock horns to debate the burning issues of today’s outsourcing business.
- Simon Newton, VP, Shared Services at Kimberly Clark
- Lee Coulter, CEO of Shared Services at Ascension Health
- Kevin Judice, CIO at PNM Resources
- Jay Desai, SVP of Global Sourcing at Northern Trust
- Tiger Tyagarajan, CEO at Genpact
- Malcolm Frank, SVP, Strategy at Cognizant
- Peter Allen, Global Head of Sales and Marketing at CSC
- Anoop Sagoo, Global Head of F&A and Procurement BPO at Accenture
Phil Fersht, Founder & CEO, HfS Research
The discussion topics:
- How is the role of the provider changing (or needs to change) to help clients find new value?
- How is the role of the governance office changing (or needs to change) to move engagements beyond “operational”?
- What are the core challenges facing buyers today – and how can they be met?
- What are the core challenges facing providers today – and how can they be met?
- What are the future technologies and innovations that are going to change the outsourcing game?
- Now we know what Cloud Computing is (do we?), what next?
- What does the future hold for ITO and BPO? What will it look like in 5 years?
- What’s wrong with our business, and what do we – as buyers and providers – need to do to change it?