Get ready! We’re Coming to San Francisco!
You may have heard we just announced our first-ever Working Summit for Buyers in San Francisco at the St. Regis Hotel May 26th – 27th. The summit’s theme—Vision 2020 for Intelligent Operations—brings together the IT and business process services industry’s brightest minds and stakeholders. Seats are limited and available at no cost to well-qualified senior buyers. So, if you are interested, pencil us in your calendar and apply for a seat now.
Unvarnished Discussion Sessions
- The State of the As-a-Service Economy and Intelligent Operations: Is It Here?
- Evolution or Revolution: What does the Future really Look Like?
- The Current State of Intelligent Automation – what’s working and what’s not for buyers
- Service Automation: Robots and the Future of Work
- The Digitization of the Finance Function
- Co-inventing for the As-a-Service Economy
- Hiring for As-a-Service Skills and the Role HR must play in the As-a-Service Economy
- The evolution of Omni-Channel for CRM: What is it really, and does is exist?
- Analytics and Big Data in the As-a-Service Economy… what’s really coming next?
- Getting ahead of Trust and Security in the As-a-Service Economy
- The C-Suite Advisor – Buyer Face/Off
- The C-Suite Service Provider Shootout
Featured Discussion Leaders
- Mary Lacity, Curators’ Professor, University of Missouri
- Lee Coulter, CEO Shared Services, Ascension Health
- Allison Sagraves, Chief Data Officer, M&T Bank
- Phil Fersht, CEO HfS Research
- Carol Britton, CPO, Bank of New York Mellon
- Charlie Aird, Global Leader, PwC Shared Services and Outsourcing advisory
- Chip Wagner, CEO Alsbridge
- Dave Brown, Global Lead, Shared Service & Outsourcing Advisory at KPMG
- Dennis Howlett, Co-Founder, Diginomica
- Dilip Vellodi, Chairman and CEO, Sutherland Global Services
- Jay Desai, Senior Director, Enterprise Outsourcing, AbbVie
- Gajen Kandiah, Executive Vice President and General Manager Cognizant Digital Works and Business Process Services
- Harry Wallaesa, CEO, The W Group
- Jesus Mantas, Head of Global Business Services, IBM
- Joe Frampus, Partner, Avasant
- Kevin McDonald, VP of BPO Governance, The E.W. Scripps Company
- Leslie Willcocks, Professor, Workforce and Globalization, London School of Economics
- Mark Voytek, Partner, Ernst and Young
- Michael Corcoran, Head of Strategy, Accenture Operations
- Pradip Khemani, Head of Global Business Services, Blue Shield of California
- Scott Furlong, Partner, ISG
- Shantanu Ghosh, SVP & Global Head – CFO & Transformation Services, Genpact
- Srinidhi Rao, Head – Service Management and Process Excellence, Juniper Networks
- Tony Filippone, Senior Vice President, Outsourcing Management, AXIS Capital
- Robin Rasmussen, Partner, HR SSOA KPMG
- Vishal Sikka, CEO Infosys
- Wesley Bryan, Co-Founder, OneSource Virtual
As usual, we’ll have a full contingent of HfS analysts on site to present the latest data and stimulate discussions. In San Francisco, we’ll have Phil Fersht, Charles Sutherland, Barbra McGann, Fred McClimans, Melissa O’Brien and Reetika Joshi.
Posted in : Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Captives and Shared Services Strategies, Cloud Computing, Cognitive Computing, Contact Center and Omni-Channel, CRM and Marketing, Design Thinking, Digital Transformation, HfSResearch.com Homepage, horses-for-sources-company-news, HR Outsourcing, HR Strategy, IT Outsourcing / IT Services, kpo-analytics, Outsourcing Advisors, Outsourcing Events, procurement-engineering-supply-chain-outsourcing, Robotic Process Automation, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and BPaaS, Security and Risk, Social Networking, Sourcing Locations, sourcing-change, Talent in Sourcing, The As-a-Service Economy