Hear Phil Fersht talking to HR Technology’s godfather, Bill Kutik
You may recall our announcement to the world, over three years ago, revealing the launch of outsourcing analyst firm HfS Research… and we first mentioned this on Bill Kutik’s irreverent radio show.
Tune in to listen to our latest conversation and you’ll hear more about:
- The current state of the research business and why recent entrants, such as HfS, are playing with the traditional analysts;
- What’s happing in HR Outsourcing, and why it’s becoming more of a niche-process industry today;
- Why HR is fast-becoming one of the most dependent business functi0ns of technology to be effective;
- Why firms are more likely to do outsourcing in a good economy than a bad one;
- HfS’ new Blueprint methodology for assessing vendor performance – and why it’s such a game-changer.
Click here to listen to Phil and Bill
Produced by Knowledge Infusion, an Appirio company, and hosted by independent industry analyst Bill Kutik, selected last year as one of the world’s “Most Powerful HR Technology Experts,” the bi-weekly interview show provides leading HR business content and insight into up-to-the-minute trends.
Posted in : Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Cloud Computing, HfSResearch.com Homepage, HR Outsourcing, HR Strategy, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and BPaaS
[…] rest is here: Hear Phil Fersht talk to Bill Kutik about analysts, HR and outsourcing… Comments […]