We're very excited to announce that we've partnered with ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) to conduct the largest-ever global study of finance professionals to understand adoption trends, experiences and dynamics of shared services and outsourcing for the finance function.
Members of the ACCA global membership and HfS Research's own network of finance and sourcing professionals are being surveyed over the next couple of weeks across organizations of all sizes, industries and regions.
We will gain an unprecendented global picture of finance and accounting sourcing from well over 1000 organizations:
- What CFOs and senior finance executives really think about shared services and outsourcing;
- How organizations' adoption patterns of finance and accounting sourcing are differing across industry sectors and countries;
- What are the experiences of finance professionals to date and how they rate their sourcing performance in terms of both cost control and productivity improvements;
- Whether today's finance functions are realizing finance transformation improvements with the right level of finance talent and technology they need;
- Whether finance leadership's business objectives are being met by a shared service or outsourced finance delivery model - and have these business objectives changed since they started on their transformation journey;
- How finance leaders are measuring sourcing success.
Does your organisation use finance shared services or outsourcing? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Your feedback will be aggregated with that of others and will be a key input into our series of research and insights looking at finance transformation by both ACCA and HfS. At the end of this survey we welcome you to register for a copy of the report findings from this survey and enter a free prize draw for an iPad 2 as a thank you for time and feedback.
Please click here to take the survey