Still confused about what robobosses are and why you may be working for one soon… according to some experts?
Well, your confusion will soon be over, as we’ve assembled the ultimate interstellar panel consisting of client leaders, technologists, service providers, analysts and advisors to debate – once and for all – the true impact of cognitive computing, artificial intelligence, IT automation, robotic process automation software and smart algorithms are having – and will have – on our lives, our jobs, our enterprises, our politics and our society.
• Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Roboboss, HfS Research
Robo-Participants should learn about:
• How should we define what a “Roboboss” is… and should be?
• How far from reality are today’s viewpoints from other “experts” – what’s real and what’s fantasy?
• Do we need a Code of Ethics for Intelligent Automation and Cognitive?
• Where are we going to see “real Cognitive applications” in the short-medium term?
• Where should we start our Intelligent Automation and Cognitive journey?
• Are today’s service providers really going to be the enablers of Intelligent Automation and Cognitive?
• Buyers – if you could start this all over again, what would you do differently?
• How can we develop “Cogno-boss” skills?
• What is the Real Endgame with Intelligent Automation and Cognitive?
• Lee Coulter, CEO Shared Services, Ascension Health
• Matthew Heffron, VP Innovation Initiatives, Wells Fargo
• Mary Lacity, Curators’ Distinguished Professor, UMSL
• Cliff Justice, Partner and Innovation/Cognitive Lead, KPMG
• Dr. Thomas Reuner, Research VP, HfS Research
• Chitra Dorai, IBM Fellow & CTO Cognitive Services, IBM Watson
• Mihir Shukla, CEO, Automation Anywhere
• Chetan Dube, CEO, IPSoft
• Alastair Bathgate, CEO, Blue Prism