Ever wondered what would happen if you brought the six most prominent IT and business services savants together for a one-hour debate on the future of the sourcing and services world? Well, wonder no more as this becomes a reality on 17th May at 12pm EST, 5pm BST:
Our six panelists are primed to debate the issues and take your questions:
- Cliff Justice, Partner & U.S. Leader, Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory – KPMG
- Phil Fersht, Founder and CEO – HfS Research
- Peter Bendor-Samuel, CEO – Everest Group
- Charlie Aird, Global and US Shared Services and Outsourcing Leader – PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Peter Lowes, Principal – Deloitte Consulting
- Ben Trowbridge, CEO – Alsbridge
Where we will attempting to divert them from shameless sales pitches to discuss the following topics:
- What does the enterprise IT and business process outsourcing and shared services industry really look like today? Is it a genuine “industry” or simply the globalization of business?
- What is working for enterprise services clients – where (and why) are they struggling?
- How are services buyers and providers defining “success” today – and does this need to change?
- What impact is a “factory mentality” having on outsourcing? Is there anything we can do to change this, or are we already in a race to the bottom?
- How can (and should) advisors help the industry – and what differentiates today’s advisory firms in the market?
- How has cloud computing impacted the enterprise – is it everything we thought it was going to be?
- What measures can both enterprise clients and service providers take to improve sourcing relationships and achieve more business value?
- What are everyone’s recommendations on next steps for the future of the services and sourcing industry?
Posted in : Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Captives and Shared Services Strategies, Cloud Computing, IT Outsourcing / IT Services, kpo-analytics, Outsourcing Advisors, Outsourcing Heros, Security and Risk, Sourcing Best Practises