So now Indian prisons are piloting BPO services for cost-savvy providers. Hmmm...
- Very low attrition (dependent upon prison security)
- Wide range of available skills
- Extremely low cost
- Concerns over use of voice work... "How can I help you, kind Sir..."
- Might cause a few minor branding issues for providers
- Lift-and-shift options are limited unless you can convice your whole finance department to raid the local bank with AK47s
A great strategy for locking in your clients, but they may feel a bit robbed. So not a lot of change there then :)
Posted in: Absolutely Meaningless Comedy