We would like to thank so many of you for the fantastic support since we’ve launched the Horses for Sources research organization and are giving away three of our new research pieces in response to such a warm welcome into the analyst industry.
While we thought this was going to be a quiet little venture, where we sneaked onto the analyst circuit virtually unnoticed, it’s been the total opposite, with so many people wanting to know what we’re doing, why we’re doing it and – most importantly – why we’re different from the regular dog-and-pony analyst thing.
So why do we think we’re a little bit different?
1) We have a massive social media presence where we have the ability to survey large numbers of practitioners very, very quickly. We think we may just have the pulse on the outsourcing industry;
2) We track the demand for outsourcing, as opposed to simply racking and stacking canned data from suppliers (and taking their word for it);
3) We give practical advice to buyers of outsourcing services, backed up by demand-side data;
4) Our audience is the buyer of outsourcing, which is why we’ve partnered with the SSON to service the largest buyer-audience of BPO services. Yes, our team spends most its time interacting with buyers, and not solely suppliers;
5) We’re not afraid to call it how it is. While most analysts puff up their markets to keep their paying vendor customers happy, we’re just giving our audience the real deal. Outsourcing can represent the toughest, most challenging experience for executives today – careers can either be made or broken over specific choices and decisions. Our goal is to educate our audience with real, practical advice.
6) We’re letting our research do the talking. Unlike other research entities who stick their stuff behind a paywall, we’ve decided the proof is in the pudding, because we want people actually to read our stuff and call us up. So as a gesture of thanks for all the support we’ve received during our first month on the job, we’re giving away three pieces of our latest research to give you an idea of what we’re all about:
And we really do welcome any comments / input on research you want to see from us, surveys we can run, webcasts you want us to do etc. Drop us an email to [email protected]
The Horses Team
Posted in : Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Captives and Shared Services Strategies, Cloud Computing, Finance and Accounting, HR Outsourcing, IT Outsourcing / IT Services, kpo-analytics, Social Networking